April 29, 2012

Just a Thought


I've been jumping around with different blog providers over the past few years and decided to return to my first choice, blogspot. I've tried wordpress, wasn't web savvy enough to design what I wanted. I've tried weebly, didn't like it for the design aesthetics. Now I've decided to put my tumblr to sleep and call it a day. Tumblr has its weird corks and I have come to the conclusion that it is just not that user friendly and difficult to maneuver. Every time I try to find my pages it takes time to decipher where in the world is the title of that link going take me? And since google seems to have turned into a one stop shop with all their features, google analytics, gmail, google circles, adsense, google directory...it was the obvious solution to my blogging woes. Is this the beginning of a google revolution?

No comments:

Post a Comment